Monday, August 6, 2012

Sunday's Best

Hey Classy Chicas!

Back again with my Sunday outfit from last weekend. Carlos (aka my sweetie) and I visited Living Waters Worship Center in Odenton, MD. I was invited by someone I met in the hair salon a few weeks ago.  Can I tell you that I've never been to a church like this before? This church was awesome for several reasons:

1. They started on time. They even had a countdown clock on the big screen to let you know service was about to start!
2. Service was a total of 1.5 hours (what?!?)
3. They have 3 services (8am, 10am and noon - 10am is the perfect time for service in my book!).
4. The message was great - it was the last message of their couples series on Staying in Love (how appropriate that we visited together (smile).
5. It's close to home.

I don't know if it gets any better than that! Needless to say we will be going back real soon!









Dress: The Limited (Clearance)
Shoes: Guess (via Off Broadway on Clearance)
Bracelet: Charming Charlie Rings: Tiffany & Co/Old Navy Outlet
Watch: Invicta via Ebay

Until next time...Keep It Classy!

Janeen

Today's Link Ups

WatchOutForTheWoestmans


stillbeingmolly







8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Daisy! Following you now!

    Daisy's comment(accidentally removed):

    LOVE the print on your dress - you look LOVELY!

    Let's follow each other!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post!!! Great pics and awesome outfit!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janeen,

    THANKS for sending me such a nice email about accidentally deleting my comment!

    Just wanted to let you know that I am hosting a fashion blog link-up, and thought you might be interested! There's also a prize!

    DOUBLE DOG DARE Fashion Link Up: Summer of NEON! Win a PRIZE!


    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is beautiful. So classy! :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your awesome comments and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like my kinda church. Looks like things were falling into place for the proposal. Love the dress and shoes. You look foxy for church & your hair is gorgeous! #BLMGirl

    ReplyDelete