Sunday, July 22, 2012

Chic and Charitable

Hey Classy chicas (and chicos if you're out there)!

Hope your weekend was good. Mine was a bit busy. I helped organize a clothing swap with the DMV Swap Shop (see my earlier post on swapping if you don't know what a clothing swap is). It was work but I had a great time.

I recently became a co-organizer for DMV Swap Shop because I like what the organization is about - being chic and charitable, frugal and fashionable. That defines me perfectly! We sponsor a different charity each month. This month's charity is Hearts & Homes in Silver Spring, MD. If you are in the DMV, please come out and support. It's a worthy cause and most of all, we have so much fun!

Here are some pics from the event.

Our delicious cake!




There were lots of hidden gems to be found - sizes 0-24


Maya - our helper




















Swappers excited about their finds!








Our game prize winners...


Me with Anika Alexander, DMV Swap Shop Founder/Organizer


Don't forget to check out DMVSwapShop and Like us on Facebook at DMV Fashion Swap Shop!


I welcome your comments and please feel free to follow my blog. Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...Keep It Classy!



Janeen



















No comments:

Post a Comment