Thursday, July 12, 2012

Corporate Chic

Hey everyone,

I'm back with a corporate look from last week.

I wonder - does it take anyone else as long as it takes me to get ready for work in the mornings? If I could get dressed faster in the mornings, I would be able to get to work sooner or sleep in (now that would be awesome!) On rare occasions does what I pick out the night before end up being what I wear the next day. I always seem to have to change something. With this outfit, I was on my way out the door with keys in hand and then decided I wanted to change my top. Looking back, I actually like the first top I put on better. Perfection can be so imperfect. Lol!


This shirt was my first choice...





Blazer: The Limited  Top: Esprit Pants: Banana Republic Outlet
Shoes: Guess (Off Broadway Shoes) Necklace/Bracelet: JCPenney (old)


But then I had the last minute idea that this shirt looked better...



Top: The Limited


I think they both worked. What do you think? Which one do you think worked best?

Thanks for visiting. Until next time...keep it classy!


Janeen


2 comments:

  1. Love your corporate look! The polka dots and pink go really well together :)

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete