Monday, September 2, 2013

Comfy chic

Hey there classy chicas!

Hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend! I finished up the long weekend spending time with the fam. Had dinner and did a little shopping with the hubby and baby. We got her ears pierced today and she was such the little trooper. She cried only for a few seconds and she was just fine after that. I had to be strong for her, so I made my husband hold her while she got her ears pierced - lol, but it ended well after all.

This was my comfy outfit for the day...




Dress: Old Navy
Shirt: Joseph A via TJ Maxx
Shoes: Nine West
Watch: Michael Kors

As always, thanks for visiting!

Until next time...Keep it Classy!


   
                      Janeen


                                                                Linkups


Although this is a bit late, I'm linking up with The Fashionista Next Door for Style Me Friday  She is so awesome. Check her out to see more maxi skirt styling ideas.

2 comments:

  1. You look cute..love the simplicity/colours of this outfit. Lovely! :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Missy. I appreciate you stopping by to visit!

    ReplyDelete