Saturday, September 7, 2013

Style Me Friday: In-Vested


Hola Chicas!

Coming to you this week with my first Style Me Friday linkup with Eboni from The Fashionista Next Door. I'm excited to be a part of this linkup as I admire Eboni's sense of style and creativity. I have definitely learned a lot from her. While Eboni is away on vacay, the awesome Trina of The Baby Shopaholic has stepped in to keep the linkup party going!

This week's Style Me Friday is all about the vest. Vests are great for layering. A vest can be layered over a button-up shirt, a dress, tank or a sweater to name a few. I chose to layer my utility vest over a button-up for this casual friday look.










Vest/Jeans: Old Navy
Shirt: The Limited
Shoes: Nine West
Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelet: Thrifted

What are some creative ways you've worn a vest?


As always, thanks for visiting!

Until next time...Keep it Classy!




              Janeen



              LinkupsSimple Easy Style  |  The Fashionista Next Door

No comments:

Post a Comment