Thursday, September 19, 2013

Blessed to have another...

Hola chicas!

Hope your weekend was enjoyable. Mine certainly was...I had the best birthday weekend! My awesomely wonderful husband collaborated with his sister (aka my best friend who lives 4 states away) to throw me a surprise birthday party at our house. They were able to pull it off without me having a clue.

This past year has been challenging, to say the least, but ultimately I am blessed to have another year filled with love and support from my family and friends. That's what helped get me through the really tough times. I'm looking forward to the year to come. We're expecting some great things to happen for our family.

Here is an outfit I wore last week...




Cardigan: Merona (Target)
Belt: Gifted
Pants: Banana Republic
Shoes (old): Nine West


Janeen



No comments:

Post a Comment