Monday, June 18, 2012

Casual Friday

I remember reading something about how a person's mood improves significantly on Fridays compared to any other day of the week. I'm in a pretty good mood most of the time, but it's so true that I am much happier on Fridays. It has everything to do with looking forward to having the next two days off, spending quality time with my sweetie and getting some "me" time in.

This was my casual Friday look last week.









Top: Ross  Jeans: Thrifted
Necklace: The Limited  
Watch and Purse: Michael Kors  
Shoes: New Directions Other Jewelry: Random


I was so ready to get off work and enjoy the weekend! Hope you were able to spend Father's Day with the special men in your lives. Until next time...


Thanks for visiting and stay tuned...


Janeen


    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment