Monday, June 4, 2012

A Journey of 1000 Miles Begins With the First Step...

I think that's how the saying goes. Anywho...Hello everyone! I'm Janeen and I am taking my first step into the world of blogging - something I never imagined doing BUT in order to grow, one must think and step outside of his/her box, right? So here goes...



A little about me...My mom used to always tell me I needed to find a hobby and I always felt like there was nothing in particular I loved to do that much or was really passionate about. Well, my love and passion had always been there, I just didn't acknowledge it as such - I love SHOPPING! What girl doesn't, right? It's an obsession. If I'm not in the store, I'm online; if I'm not online, I'm at a clothing swap. It's bad - in someone's mind, at least - but it's what I love. Why fight it when you can embrace it? 



Now don't get me wrong, I shop within my means. I encourage everyone to KNOW YOUR LIMIT...If you're like me and love clothes, find ways to get them at a discount or for FREE. My motto is: Never pay full price...There's really no need to.


Dress: Gifted  Cardigan: The Loft, Anne Taylor
Shoes: Nine West  Necklace: Thrifted
Watch: Invicta   Bracelets: Banana Republic Belt: Target
Rings: TJ Maxx, Tiffany & Co.
In future posts I will share how I get my clothes at a discount or for FREE. I believe if it's free it's for me (not everything of course)! I look forward to sharing my points of view with you on fashion, shopping and a variety of other topics very soon. 


Thanks for visiting and...Stay Tuned!


Janeen

2 comments:

  1. Hello Janeen. Found you through Style ME Friday. Love your style. Always hard to find bloggers like us who do not show too much skin. Clicked on your post for that reason. I couldn't find where to email you but why don't you make your pictures bigger so they can be better to see. I usually make my pics extra large on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting and thanks so much for that valuable tip!

    ReplyDelete