Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Neutral Chic






Hey everyone, I'm back with what I wore on Father's Day. It was such a beautiful day to celebrate a special person whom I've come to adore. My sweetie and I took his parents to brunch at J.King's Steak & Seafood Restaurant in Gambrills, MD and we were pleasantly surprised. They even had a crab feast that evening! So needless to say that this restaurant is on our list of places to go for Sunday brunch and dinner too! Mmm mmm good (can't wait to go back)...

For those in the PG/AA County area, this is a must try!









   















Top: Marshall's Skinnies: Forever 21(Gifted)
Shoes: Nine West (Outlet)
Watch/Bag: Michael Kors (Marshall's)
Earrings/Bracelet: Vendor

Until next time...keep it classy!

Thanks for visiting!




  Janeen

No comments:

Post a Comment